Please ask about our latest blanket the TPS Enterprise 2110, in 3 ply and 4 ply.
Description: Compressible blankets designed for high performance on web or sheetfed presses. Feature fine buffed, quick-release.
Face: Dark blue
Surface: Fine buffed
Gauge: 3 Ply — .067" ± .001"
4 Ply — .077" ± .001"
Face Compound: Solvent-resistant rubber blend
Fabric Backing: Water and solvent proof
Micro Hardness: 70° (typical)
In additon -
- Closed-cell compressible layer reduces edge cutting when changing paper widths.
- Two-layer surface combines tough mechanical strength and high standards in print quality.
- Low-compression-set rubber formulas allow extra fast rebound at high speeds.
- Improve resistance to smashes.
- High-density fabrics assure you greater on-press stability.
- Innovative carcass technology fights smashes and resists gauge loss.
- Minimal Thickness Variations Result in consistent gauge, blanket after blanket.
- Improved reboundability during compression improves smash resistance, service life.